We recognize that child care, early care, Head Start, and School Readiness health consultants and nurses in public preschools play a critical role in early identification and referral for children with developmental concerns.
On this page, you will find resources to help equip you and inform your work, as well as find opportunities to provide critical feedback that will inform state-level planning.
If you have not already, please complete the online survey listed below. Feel free to provide suggestions or ask questions by clicking here.
Thank you for the important work that you do.
2014-2015 Survey Report
- 2014 Health Consultant Survey Report
- Health Consultant Survey Report 2015
- Health Consultant Survey – Combined Report
- A Coordinated School Health Program
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Healthy Child Care America
- CDC Division of Adolescent and School Health (DASH)
- Family Voices
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Healthy Child Care America
- Maternal Child Health Bureau, Children with Special Health Care Needs
- National Association for Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
- National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education
- National Assembly for School-based Health Care
- The Center for Health and Health in Schools, The George Washington University
- Handbook for Public Playground Safety
- National Training Institute for Child Care Health Consultants MCHB Training Modules
- Child Care Aware
- Center for Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
- (Yale University) CT Medication Administration in Early Education and Child Care Settings