Resources for screening young children, screening protocols, and working together with families/parents of young children in screening activities.
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire Developmental Screening Toolkit: Tips and Tools for Informing Families and Improving Your Screening Program
Resources include: Developmental Screening Fact Sheet (English/Spanish), Public Awareness Poster, Tip Sheets, and ASQ resources.
- Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP)
The Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs is a national resource, partner and advocate for state public health leaders and others working to improve the health of women, children, youth and families, including those with special health care needs.
- Compendium of Screening Measures for Young Children
Collection of research-based screening tools for children under the age of 5. Practitioners in early care and education, primary health care, child welfare, and mental health can use this reference to learn cost, administration time, quality level, training required, and age range covered for each screening tool.
- CT Help Me Grow (HMG)
Call 1-800-505-7000 to request these free materials.
- Infographic: One page information/ flyer on-importance of developmental screening/ monitoring and HMG program
- Brochure: Contact information and access to free developmental screening through the Ages & Stages Monitoring Program (English/Spanish).
- Physical and developmental growth chart for young children (English/Spanish).
- Developmental Screening Instruments (Birth-5) 2008
Comprehensive list of screening and assessment instruments which may be completed by families, caregivers and/or professionals from the National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (NETAC)
- IMPACT Reports
- Developmental Monitoring and Screening
- Sample Policy
- Screening Tool Chart